Building a custom list of songs or styles on the Korg PA3x is relatively easy.
In this lesson I will lay out the steps below and also provide you with a video tutorial as well.
1. Open the songbook by pressing the Songbook hard button.
2. In the top right corner of the screen open the drop down menu and check "enable list edit"
3. At the bottom of the screen touch the list edit tab and then press "New List" you will see a blank screen ready to be populated.
4. Press the songbook tab and highlight any song or style to be saved to the new list.
5 Press "Add to List" to add the song to your custom list.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 until your list is finished.
7. Return to the list edit tab. You can now change the list order by using the move up and down arrows and delete any song you may not want.
8. When you list is complete press the "Write" button bottom right corner of screen. The screen will allow you to name your list by touching the "T" new list name and using the typewriter keys. When finised touch OK and you are done. Your list will appear under the custom list tab..
Be sure and watch the video tutorial below for more help
The Best Home Study Course for Learning Jazz and Blues Piano
Have you always wanted to learn to play jazz & blues on the piano but never had the time or money?
Or couldn't find the right person or course to teach you the "real" stuff?
If so, I've definitely found someone who can help you.
I'm talking about James Wrubel, an amazing musician and expert instructor. He's been there and back as a professional jazz musician and has played with some of the top names in the industry.
In two dvds and over 2 hours of step-by-step instruction, he takes you by the hand and shows you how to master tons of jazz & blues tricks and techniques as well as signature soloing secrets that'll have you sounding like you've been playing for years.
Here's some highlights.
Discover: * How to quickly and easily form tons of chord patterns and runs that'll have you sounding pro almost overnight.
* How to accelerate your jazz learning curve by combining 3 secret elements pros don't want you to know!
* How to pack every chord and voicing with just the right amount of flavor to get the job done.
* 7 secrets to playing signature solos without hesitation or even thinking about anything.
* And much more.
Check out the ink below for more information on this great program
If you have any questions, suggestions, or ideas for future lessons feel free to Contact Me.
© Copyright piano-lessons-for-life.com